Cake Boards and DrumsSugarpaste and IcingsSpecialist PastesFood ColoursCupcake DecorationsCake DecorationsEquipment
- Moulds and Veiners
- Sugarcraft Tools
- Piping Nozzles
- Piping Bags
- Baking Tools
- Rolling Pins
- Texture Mats
- Rounds and Square Baking Tins
- Shaped Baking Tins
- Number Baking Tins
- Muffin Tins
- Cake Dummies
- Dowels, Pillars, Separators
- Smoothers and Scrapers
- Airbrushes & Electronic Equipment
- Wires, Stamen and Tape
- Modelling Tools
- Cake Stands
- Ribbons - Plain
- Ribbons - Fancy
- Frills & Banding
House of CakeCake StarCulpittBaked with LoveRainbow DustPurple CupcakesSaracinoPME
- Birthday Highlights 2023
- Wedding Highlights 2023
- Occasions Highlights 2023
- Birthday Candles - Numbers
- Birthday Candles - Shaped
- Birthday Candles - Plain & Spiral
- Birthday Toppers
- Birthday Balloon Toppers
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Cake Lace
- Wedding Toppers
- Wedding Cake Display
- Baby Shower
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Other Celebrations
Cake Boards and DrumsEquipmentChristmas
Promotions and Coupons - Terms and Conditions
By using a coupon code you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Unless specified, coupon codes are only valid online, on this website.
Coupon values are as specified on the coupon or within the promotion.
Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified.
Coupon codes will expire at midnight on the specified end date, unless otherwise stated.
Coupons are intended for single use only unless otherwise specified.
If your coupon has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes and shipping charges do not apply towards the minimum purchase amount.
Culpitt accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected coupon codes.
You are responsible for the security of your own coupon code. We will not replace any coupon code that has been used by another party regardless of how the coupon code was obtained.
Coupons are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by Culpitt.
Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the redemption value of the coupon code. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards the final basket price.
Culpitt reserve the right to suspend, change or cancel any coupon code, at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which make it necessary to do so.
To redeem the coupon code, the claimant must type the coupon code into the ‘Coupon’ box on the basket page of the website. The relevant discount will be automatically deducted from the final price of the qualifying purchase. If the claimant fails to enter the coupon code at the time of purchase as specified, the purchase will not be eligible for the discount.
Coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
Culpitt Customer Survey Competition (August 2022) Terms and Conditions
Win one prize of £100 credit on Culpitt account
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Culpitt.
By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 5pm on 6th September 2022. One winner will be selected at random by The Promoter and the winner will be notified on or after this date by email. If you have not heard by Friday 16th September 2022, you have not been selected as the winner.
- Survey must be completed in full by 5pm on 6th September 2022.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- A maximum of one prize will be issued and will be non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The prize of £100 will be transferred to the winner in the form of £100 credit on customer account
- Credit is for redemption on www.culpitt.com only
- The competition winner must have a registered Culpitt account in order to redeem the prize. An account can be created following entry.